Poway is divided into 60 Neighborhoods (numbered 1-60), which fall into 9 zones (designated A-I). CHECK THE MAP to find the neighborhood you live in. Each neighborhood has its own discussion forum where you'll find relevant announcements from the Poway NEC. You can also post comments and questions for your neighborhood in the individual forums. PACT NEC and HAMS MAP and LIST (March 2019) also lists the ham radio operators and neighborhood coordinators along with contact information. If you are interested in meeting them, or want to see if there is a need for additional help in your neighborhood, this is the place to go. It's updated frequently, so please check back often.
The following links take you to the individual zones, and once you are in your zone, you can select your neighborhood discussion forum.
- Zone A (Neighborhoods 1-8) (0, 0),
- Zone B (Neighborhoods 9-14) (0, 0),
- Zone C (Neighborhoods 15-22) (1, 0),
- Zone D (Neighborhoods 23-30) (0, 0),
- Zone E (Neighborhoods 31-39) (0, 0),
- Zone F (Neighborhoods 40-45) (0, 0),
- Zone G (Neighborhoods 46-49) (0, 0),
- Zone H (Neighborhoods 50-55) (0, 0),
- Zone I (Neighborhoods 56-60) (1, 0)
- No Topics
- Poway Neighborhoods